- Type: Dialysis Powder & Dialysis Solution
- Brand Name: Sunnymed
- Model Number: SY-O003
- Instrument classification: Class I
- Name: Dialyzer Reprocessing Machine
- Dimension: 480x430x560mm
- Weight: 25KG
- Voltage: AC220V
- Ambient temperature: 5~40℃
- Relative humidity: 10~80%
- Volume test range: 0~150mL with tolerance ±3%
- Water temperature range: 10~30℃
- Water inlet pressure: 0.15~0.35MPa
- Screen: Touch Screen
- Supply Ability: 50 Set/Sets per Month Dialyzer Reprocessing Machine
- Packaging Details Wooden case, Standard export packing for Dialyzer Reprocessing Machine
- Lead Time :
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 20 >20 Est. Time(day) 10 To be negotiated
Dialyzer Reprocessing Machine is used to clean and sterilize different high and low flux dialyzers, and detect blood volume as well as membrane broken experiment and pressure. It can process two dialyzers in the same time. When the procedure finished, the in-built printer gives out a label with inspected data which can stick on the processed dialyzer. It helps users to know the condition of the dialyzer.
· Comprehensive dialyzer data stored for easy operation.
· Touch screen with operator-friendly interface.
· Back rinse for best effect.
· Automatically monitor the precision of blood volume sensor.
· Automatically monitor the precision of pressure sensor.
"· Used to process various types of hollow fiber dialyzer:
· Water-saving and low inflow pressure design to unload center water supply.
· Data saving when power cut.
· Special maintenance interface for monitoring the conditions of all valves and pumps anytime.
· With disinfectant concentration sensor to guarantee the effective concentration fills up the dialyzer. It avoids disinfection failure which may cause medical incident.
· With alarm function when tube clogging or kinking to make sure the dialyzer is filled up with liquid during disinfection procedure, safely and effectively.
· The machine confects cleaning fluid and disinfectant automatically, as well as rinsing and filling up the dialyzer.
· Specification: 480x430x560mm
· Weight: 25 Kg
· Voltage: AC220V
· Ambient temperature: 5~40℃
· Relative humidity 10~80%
· Dialyzer test:
Pressure test: Apply pressure of 290±10mmHg to one side of the blood chamber.
· Dialyzer pressure lost test:
"Low-flux Dialyzer <0.83mmHg/sec
High-flux Dialyzer <1.25mmHg/sec"
· Volume test range: 0~150mL with tolerance ±3%
· Water temperature range: 10~30℃
· Water quality: RO water meets the standards of HD use.
· Water inlet pressure: 0.15~0.35MPa
· Water inlet flow >1600mL/min
· Length of rinsing:
"Rinse dialyzer: 11 min for one/ 22 min for two;
Intensive rinse: 14 min for one/ 27 min for two;
Rinse the machine: 3 min for one/ 4 min for two."
· Length of cleaning the machine: 8 min
· Water consumption: 8L for one dialyzer
"Common disinfectant like Peracetic Acid, RenaLin and other special disinfectant.
Our recommendation: 12~15% peracetic acid or 100% RenaLin."
· English: 6x8 dot matrix
· Print Rate: 1.5 sec/line