- Type: Ophthalmic Optical Equipments
- Brand Name: MSL
- Model Number: MSLOCT03
- Instrument classification: Class II
- quality: excellent
- 3D measurement: Yes
- Optical Power: ≤0.75mW(on the cornea)
- With fundus camera function: Yes
- Signal Type: Photon scattered from tissues
- Axial Resolution: 5μm (in tissue)
- Scan Modes: A scan: 27000 times/s
- Light Source: Super luminescent LED, 840nm
- Lateral Resolution: 10μm (in tissue)
- warranty: 12 Monts
MODEL NO : MSLOCT03
MSLOCT03 OCT with fundus color photography with variable retina scanning modes and analysis procedures, which provides direct and reliable analysis reports for auxiliary examinations of retina diseases and glaucoma.
High- definition and comprehensive
High-definition OCT images with clear color fundus photography present a more accurate details in scanning area.
OCT scanning for macula
Fundus color photography
Analysis for macula thickness
3D scanning in macula area of 6mm obtains more than 128 OCT images and mass data. And through professional calculated software, topographic map of retina thickness is got to analyze quality and quantity directly and precisely for diagnosis of retina diseases.
Analysis for macula lesion followup
Macula lesion follow-up visit analysis software helps doctors to judge progress of disease and effect of therapy, such as followup of age-related macula lesion, cystoid macular edema therapy comparison before and after, etc..