- Type: Doppler Ultrasound Equipment
- Brand Name: Mindray
- Model Number: DC-N2
- Instrument classification: Class II
- Product name: Medical Ultrasound Equipment
- Application: GYN
- Certificate: CE ISO FDA
- Warranty: 2Years
- Color: White
- Battery: Built-in Battery
- Screen: 15'' LCD monitor with 180°rotatable angle
- Height: adjustable control panel
- Port: Maximum three transducer connectors
- Display: Two level backlit keyboard for varying requirements
- Supply Ability:
- 1000 Unit/Units per Month
- Packaging Details
- Export Packing
- Lead Time :
Quantity(Units) 1 - 1 >1 Est. Time(day) 7 To be negotiated
15'' LCD monitor with 180°rotatable angle
· Height adjustable control panel
· Maximum three transducer connectors
· Two level backlit keyboard for varying requirements
· 1.5h uninterrupted scanning with rechargeable battery
DC-N2 offers a unique combination of relevant technology, quality and affordability. Be it an experienced ultrasound professional or a beginner, the DC-N2, with its unique self-learning software and advanced imaging technologies can be used across multiple clinical settings. With a user-friendly control panel and a user-centric workflow system, the DC-N2 can be well trusted for its performance and ease of use.
· Dedicated Inbuilt Tutorial Software
· Anatomical diagram illustrations including schematic structure tips and coded tissue
· Standard ultrasonogram comparison with real-time scanning
· Scanning reference picture demonstrating adequate patient position and probe placement tips on scanning skills and diagnosis information
PSHTM(Phase Shift Harmonic Imaging)
Purified Harmonic Imaging for better contrast resolution providing clearer images with excellent resolution and less noise.
Permits use of multiple scanned angles to form a single image, resulting in enhanced contrast resolution and improved visualization.
Gain improved image quality based on auto structure detection.
· Sharper & Continuous Edges
· Smooth Uniform Tissues
· Cleaner 'no echo areas'
Multiple Beam Formatio
Get a complete and extended view of the anatomical structure through panoramic imaging coupled with velocity indication and forward/backward scan ability making scanning much easier, smoother and more controllable.